Sunday 13 September 2009

Amy Rysavy Sketch

Hi again. I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend and are rested for the new week ahead.


 


My friends, Kirsty, Deanne and I often find it difficult to catch up for a bit of card making and gossiping because as you know life gets busy and our schedules always seem to clash. Last week we decided rather than letting another week go by we would pick a sketch challenge and all complete it. I am two days late, the deadline was Friday, but I am sure I will be forgiven, lol! We picked the Amy Rysavy sketch


 6a00d834515aa769e20120a5a2a925970c-320wi


 


When I first looked at it I wished that we had actually looked at the sketch rather than just saying we will do Amy’s but now that I have finished I can say that I am really happy with the result. Here is my card: 


100_2493



I actually 3D the flower but rather than doing it as one object I cut it up into individual petals. Here is ma close up:

100_2494

 

Supplies: SU Cardstock – Kraft, Baja Breeze, Going Grey, Rose Red and Urban Oasis DS Paper, SU Stamps – Fifth Avenue Floral and Great Friend, SU- Watercolor Crayons, miscellaneous embellishments.

 

Be sure to pop over to Kirsty’s site (Dark Arts) and have a look at her creation.

 

Till next time xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the card Bron:) Was going to have a go at this weeks challenge tonight...you up for it?? lv Kirsty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure will give it a shot. Look forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs