Monday 21 September 2009

Ooo La La!

Hi everyone I hope you have had a wonderful weekend and are now relaxed and ready to begin another week. It is school holidays here is Australia so I do not know how much playing I will get done in the next couple of weeks. Having said that though my wonderful sister, Sarah, took my kids last night and is spending a day with them in the City so before I go to work this afternoon I do have a bit of time.  



 

On Saturday Kirsty and I hit the From Picture to Page Papercrafters show and although we were a little disappointed with it we did manage to pick up some goodies. So over my next couple of posts I will be showing you what I got.



 

So here is my first sample:

 100_2528

 

 

I have wanted to get this stamp for a while but for some reason I have put it off. I love everything about this card and think I will be duplicating this one for my collection. The dress is from B Line Designs which you can purchase at Heaven Scent Crafts or on her online store. The Ooo La La stamp is also from Heaven Scent. I have cut out and mounted the dress. Here is a closer look.

 100_2532100_2533



 

 

 

Supplies: SU cardstock and DS Paper, B Line Design Party Dress stamp, SU Watercolour crayons, Nestabilities.

 

Anyhow this is all I have time for today I will be back maybe tonight or tomorrow with some more to show.

 

Until next time xox

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Have been playing... all colouring though, no completed cards yet:( Can't wait to see what else you come up with xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love look forward to seeing your creations too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs