Tuesday 22 September 2009

Playing with Manga Girl

From the day I set my eyes on this stamp I knew that I had to have it. Unfortunately for me Funky Kits were out of stock so I had to wait. Well she finally arrived yesterday morning and I got to have a play with her today. What can I say about her except that I love her lol! I have used a combination of copic and touch markers for this card and based it on last weeks Mojo Monday sketch. I am very pleased with the way it turned out and am very excited to share this with you. So here it is:


 100_2541


 


Cute hey? I have seen so many cards lately where the image is sitting with legs hanging out of circle area so I was lucky that the sketch allowed for this.


 


Supplies: Manga Girl 2 stamp from Sweet Nellie, Impression Obsession Inc stamp,  Copic & Touch Markers, SU Cardstock, Nestabilities and miscellaneous embellishments.


 


I had a lovely day today, Elizabeth was off at a Netball clinic and my darling husband took Robert off to his grandmas to do some gardening. This afternoon we took the kids for a drive down to the beach and then to the local bistro for dinner. I now have a date with a cup of coffee and one of my favorites shows “Packed to the Rafters”.  Another quite day tomorrow as Elizabeth has her second day of clinic so think I may get some more time to play.


 


Until next time xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs