Sunday 11 October 2009

Anya Ink: Challenge #2

Well I have certainly neglected my page over the last week. Last time I left you I was excited to be going off to Kirsty’s to catch up with her and Dee to make some cards which I would be able to show you. Well lets just say that we had very good intentions, but after some in depth conversations about Twilight, looking at pictures of Robert Pattinson and some talking we only managed to color one image.


 


The week as flown by and I have only just managed this afternoon to sit down and make a card.


 


When I was blog surfing last week I came across a new Aussie blog called Anya Ink. As you know I love the stamps from The Greeting Farm and of course being an Aussie myself felt compelled to participate in the challenge and support the new site.


 


I had great intentions of joining in last weeks challenge but I only managed to get the image stamped off. This weeks challenge is to use DS Paper somewhere on the card. As this is something that I have been trying to do a lot of lately I enjoyed this challenge.


 


100_2776-1


The DS Paper is some that I had laying around and thought would go well with the image. The rest of the cardstock is Stampin Up of course.


 


The card is actually a lot softer in life but photography does not appear to be my forte!  If anyone can give me some tips it would be very much appreciated. The hair band also sparkles but once again the photo does not show this.  You may notice that I cut out the shopping bags and 3D them to the card. Here is a closer look.


 100_2780


 


I am reasonably happy with this card, not my normal colours or paper but I enjoyed stepping out of my comfort zone.


 


I will leave you here for now, I have 3 more sketch challenges that I really want to do as I like the look of them.


 


Hopefully I will be back very soon to show you more.


 


Until next time xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Bronwen and love what you have done with her shopping bags. This stamp is my idol and you have done so well!

    Thanks for joining in this week at Anya Ink, hope you can make it back soon.

    x Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the paper and colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day we'll be productive and get some cards done...but the company's so good it's hard not to talk to much! Love this card, had no time to stamp at all this week, hoping to sit down tonight, might have to give this a challenge a go. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful card. I love the PP you used. Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs