Tuesday 27 October 2009

Anya Ink Challenge #4 & Mojo Monday 110

Hello everyone and welcome back if you are a regular reader and if you are a first time visitor then welcome to my blog.


 


Today the kids had their first dentist visit. I was not sure what to expect from the kids but they were very brave and well behaved. After the dental visit Elizabeth went to school and Robbie went to a friends house for a play so I had some time to play.


 


There are some many wonderful challenges this week that I did not know where to start. I ended up going with the Anya Ink challenge (as this is one of my fav challenge blogs) and incorporated it with this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch, as I loved the sketch as soon as I saw it. This is my third week of participating with the Anya Ink Blog. I love the fact that this blog is Australian it feels good to be part of something from here. The ladies over at Anya Ink have only just started this blog and will be choosing their third DT member from the entrants over the last month. I hope that I have made a good enough impression as it would be a dream to be part of something so wonderful.


 


This week the challenge was to use any number of circles, two ribbons and staples. So I set off this afternoon with this in mind and this is what I have come up with:


 100_2858


 


 


I love this Edward stamp from the Wild Sprouts collection but for some reason I keep sidetracking it when it comes time to make a card.  I have stapled the image circle to the scallop circle, requirement 1 & 2 checked off, and used a black and red ribbon together, last requirement checked off. Phew! The cardstock is real red, old olive, basic black from Stampin Up. I have used my copics for colouring the image and used my Uni-ball pens for stitching oh and for the outside stitching on the red cardstock I have also used my paper piercer. I also distressed all the edges of coloured cardstock. I really like the way this card has come out. As I have used contrasting colours and different directions I wanted to keep it simple and not over embellish the card.


 


So there it is my last chance too impress, keep your fingers crossed for me.


 


I also made some more cards last night which I will be back to show you soon.


 


Until next time xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh my this is gorgeous. Great colours. Your colouring of Edward is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colouring, love your layout and the boldness of this card screams wow! Thanks for joining in this week at Anya Ink.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs