Wednesday 23 December 2009

Anything but a christmas card!

It is so nice at this time of year to have an excuse to make anything but a Christmas card! Luckily for me it is my gorgeous sister’s, Sarah, birthday is tomorrow.


 

I have used this weeks sketch over at Friday Sketchers for my card:

 

 


Oh my goodness this sketch ended up being a real challenge for me. It has taken me hours to come up with an interpretation of the sketch that I was happy with. After much deliberation I finally came up with something that I really liked.


 

 

 So I have used DS Paper and cardstock from Stampin Up, copics for colouring, sentiment stamp from bella and miscellaneous flowers I had hanging around. I have also done lots of faux stitching and of yeah used kaisercraft pearls along the bottom.


 

I am looking forward to a few busy days with birthday and Christmas celebrations with my family and my summer holiday with the kids and Michael.


 

I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas with your families and loved ones and I will be looking forward to coming back in the new year with some more creations.


 

Until next year xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card!♥

    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

    Merry Christmas!

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs