Saturday 12 December 2009

Friday Sketchers

Hi again. I hope you have all had a great couple of days. Things have been pretty quiet on my end, which is always good!!

After shopping today and with the weather closing in I thought it was a good excuse for a card afternoon. A great sketch has been provided this week over at Friday Sketchers:


 

 

And here is my card:

 

So I have used a stamp from the Sarah Kay range, I just love these. I have also used patterned paper from the Bella Range, ribbon is by Green Tara and the flowers I got from spotlight. I have used copics for colouring and also done some faux stitching.


 

So that is about all I have for you today. I am looking forward to tonight when I catch up with Dolina.


 

Until next time xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the flowers and ribbon. This is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love this stamp and the gorgeous colors that you have used!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Friday Sketchers!
    Hugs Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs