Saturday 20 March 2010

A day of celebrations

This afternoon I surfed my way over to The Pink Elephant and was looking through their top 12 when I discovered that I was one of them. I am surprised you did not hear my squeal of delight after I found this out as it the first time I have won an award. I am now proudly display my award on my sidebar!


My second celbration for today was that Elizabeths netball team won their game 19-0 which is a hige achievement for them. They only started in September last year and to see them have such a good game is just fantastic.


Then the third celebration for today is I am off to an engagement party for my cousin. As she is still relatively young I wanted to make her a card that was a bit funky and a little left to the centre. I decided to do the sketch over at Friday Sketchers and I also incorporated this weeks challenge over at All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday Challenge (easel card). I have never made an easel card. I always thought they looked a bit fiddly but they are the complete opposite they  are so simple and I love the effect of them.


Anyhow I better make this short as I have to get ready. Here is the sketch:


  


And here is my card:


 


I have used another of my stamps from the Sugar Plum Spring Set that I got from All That Scraps a month or so ago (still got about another 3 images that I am yet to ink). I have used my copics for colouring, paper from October Afternoon, Stampin Up Cardstock. and the Fiskars Apron Strings punch. I think that I have listed it all!


 Well I better be off now as I have to get ready.


Until next time xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the ATS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet couple! Don't you love the easel cards?! I sure am loving them! thanks for playing along w/the ATS weekly Wed. challenge!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card!
    Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs