Monday 9 August 2010

A new challenge for me.....

The last couple of weeks I have been noticing people have been using The Sweet Stop sketches and have liked the clean and straight challenges (if there such a thing but I think you may know what I mean). Anyhow this Saturday night I sat down to make a card while hubby watched the footy and thought that I would give this weeks sketch a go. I was also itching to use my super cute new Laurie (Critter Crew, The Greeting Farm, which I got from Tickled Pink Stamps). Now seeming I had to use different shades of grey for this (as it is a skunk) and I am not so good with doing this with my copics I was pleased with the end result.

Anyhow enough rambling here is the sketch


and here is my card


I love the October Afternoon papers and I thought they suited little Laurie perfectly. Now would love to stick around and chat but need to head out soon.

Thanks for stopping by it means a lot to me, until next time xoxo

Ingredients:
Stamp - Laurie (The Greeting Farm)
Colouring tools - Copic Markers C 9, C7, C5, C3, C1, R39, R29, R27, R22
Papers - October Afternoon and Kraft
Embellishments - Pearls, droplets, lace, ribbon, flowers
Other elements - Hand stitching, distressing, inking

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous card,love the image and love this sketch.papers are pretty
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bron I love it this is so cute.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so pretty Bron!!! I love this paper too and the image is darling!!! Love your interpretation of the sketch and glad you gave it a go! Thanks so much for playing along!
    :)kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute ! Great job !

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Love the image! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bron,

    This is such a beautiful card! The color combination and the papers... they all look so delicate. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs