Monday 2 August 2010

Wow another post......

Hi again. just a really quick post. After finishing my last card this afternoon I thought I would go off and do my LLB DT card for this week but instead I ended up making a card to play along with this weeks Papertake Sketch Challenge. I love Dawny's sketches and it has been too long since I have played with one of them. This card did not take long at all to make as for once I did not procrastinate and just stuck things down and went with the flow. Seeming that is how I went about it I am happy with the end result.



See how good my new light tent works you would never guess that it is freezing cold, overcast and blowing a gale where I am today.

Well that is about all I have for you today I am off to go start after school stuff.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Bron, this card is gorgeous. She is one of my all time favourites and you have coloured her to perfection. Beautiful work as always. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs