Monday 24 January 2011

Ticked Pink Sketch Challenge

I have been wanting to play along with the new Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges since it started a few weeks ago but with the kids still being on holidays at the moment I seem to keep running out of time. This week however I have managed to get a card made for the current challenge, a sketch (my favorite type of challenge). It was also a great opportunity to bring out my Lil Lolita's for a play....

I had also seen this weeks challenge over at Totally Gorjuss is Hot Hot Hot and seeming I was in a bright mood today some bright colours tickled my fancy.





I am sorry for the short post but it is the crazy time of day here and I want to get this posted before I run out of time.

Thanks for stopping by until next time xoxox

Ingredients -
Stamp - Lil Lolita Evie
Papers - October Afternoon and Kaisercraft, Kraft & Black cardstock
Embellishments - flowers, paper Dollie, spellbinders nestabilities, ribbon, pearls, and a felt frame that I found in my local $2 shop
Other elements - faux stitching

7 comments:

  1. Evie looks just gorgeous on all that beautiful layering! Amazing cutting by the way :) Love the felt border you found too!

    Hugs, Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Bron I love your card!! I love the colours you used for our fav miss Evie!! She does look HOT!! I love how you have used Emma's sketch, and I really love all your bits and bobs you used here!! Thanks for joining in (about time) at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bron you have created such an amazing card. Gorgeous colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH this is GORJUSS!! hee hee My favorite piece is that black corner piece. And you can never go wrong with a doily!! Well my personal opinion. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Bron I absolutely LOVE this! When I seen it I knew I loved it before even opening your blog, your colouring is amazing and the design is WOW! Thank you so much for joining us at TPSChallenges.

    Hugs,
    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWWW Bron this is just GORGEOUS!!! Thankyou for entering Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges this week
    Big hugs
    Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toooo adorable! LOOOVE this!!

    Thanks for playing with us at http://tickledpinkstampschallenges.blogspot.com/ ! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs