Sunday 13 February 2011

A card from my daughter

**I have edited this to include a photo of her****

Hi there everyone

This is just a quick post to show you my daughters Elizabeth's card.



Elizabeth is 8 years old and loves watching me make my cards. She is one of my biggest fans and will always tell me if she likes what I am doing. She is secretly hoping that she will get some copic markers for her birthday, never to young to start I say!

A few weeks ago when visiting Maxine's she picked up a crafting magazine which had a free stamp set on it. Yesterday she got the stamp set out and made a card for her cousin's birthday. Of course she may have had a little help from me cutting her papers to make sure that they were straight but other than that she used an old card I made (as in layout) as her guidance and off she went. I am very proud of her card (the first using a stamp but not her first card) and much to her delight have decided to share it on my blog. I know she would love it is some people left her some comments, hint!!!!

Thank you for taking this time to look and her card and to anyone who leaves a comment thanks for taking the time to do so.

Until next time xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Awwww well if that's not the bestest EVAH!! In fact, I am learning from that flower on her card. It's so sweet. Yup start 'em young!! LOL!! Oh and she is a cutie herself too!! Great job on the card!! You've chosen wonderful colors and I like your border too. Great layout!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth did a great job on this card! Love the faux stitching and the flower in the corner! And of course I love the bling in each corner too! Gotta have bling!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Elizabeth, what a beautiful card! You have coloured the image so carefully and I love the flower you've added at the side. I am sure your cousin is going to just love this. Well done sweetie! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs