Monday 4 April 2011

My little man's birthday card

My little man, Robbie, is turning 7 on Wednesday. I cant believe how quick time actually goes. He is such a great kid, with bounds and bounds of energy and the softest heart around. He has a lot of compassion and can be very thoughtful of others I am already so proud of him. I can see so many beautiful traits in him and just know that as he grows into a man I know that I will continue to be proud of....Awww enough of the soppy stuff, LOL!!!!

He actually has requested a card from me using Pirate Frankie but as I sat down to make one today I had a block and could not get anything to work. He really loves playing his guitar and listening to music so I thought a card using the super cool Lil Damon (which you can get in digi form for a little longer at Tickled Pink Stamps) would be perfect for him. Thank you Kel for processing my order so quickly this morning to enable me to get my card made today, you are the best. In hindsight the card may be a little old (as in style) for him but I think he will love it anyhow.





The layout is my own and I have to say I quite like it. The paper is from Bo Bunny ( I am loving these papers more and more) and think I may have to go get some more as it is perfect for the male card.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - One for the Men
Stamp Something - Digi images

Anyhow I better dash still lots to do. Thanks for stopping by....

Until next time xoxox

Ingredients
Digi stamp - Lil Damon from Tickled Pink Stamps
Coloured using my copics
Paper - Bo Bunny
Embellishments - Pearls and ribbon
Other elements - inking of edges, paper piercing and distressing.
             

4 comments:

  1. Wow super boys card, congrats with your Robbie! Hugs Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Bron :)

    What a fantastic card!! Really like how you have coloured Lil Damon, he is just a super cool dude ;) Great DP too!

    Hugs from Nina.

    PS: Look forward to work with you in SSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is just amazing i love everything about it, the image is fab and the papers too,thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a fabulous job for a 7yr old. They think they're older and not babies anymore anyway. LOL! Cute! And I agree with you on the Bo Bunny paper. That stuff is eye catching!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs