Sunday 31 July 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenges - BINGO

Good morning Magnolia lovers hopefully you are all having a wonderful weekend.....

This week our challenge at Magnolia Down Under Challenges is BINGO which the wonderful Karen has created. Basically we have a bingo card, see below and you need to pick a line of elements to use, they can be horizontal, diagonal or vertical just must be a continuous line. Of course if you are like me and cant resist some of the great choices on there you may end up using two lines!

I had so much fun making my card this week and loved all the choices that I had to play with.

So here my card using the doo hickey, ribbons and flowers and also flowers, pearls and lace lines



and here is the Bingo board.



Sorry the picture is not very clear but for a better view see the MDUC blog and whilst you are there check out the amazing eye candy!

I am also entering this card into the TOMIC Challenge which is stitching real or faux.

Thanks for joining me today I hope you have enjoyed looking at my card.

Until next time

11 comments:

  1. Hiya Bron!
    An absolute stunning card! Love the image ;) LOL ;)
    Stunning colouring, amazing detail and gorgeous papers :) Adorable!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, love the contrasting colours
    hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww this is a really stunning card Bron!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetie, this is just stunning, loving your colour chocie too, perfick hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning card Bron! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card darling. Love you colouring and of course your colour choice is superb as well.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Bron, this is so gorgeous!!! I love the colours you used:-)
    Lots of Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bron, wow love your card, Tilda's dress looks stunning, your colouring is gorgeous, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW this is super pretty!! Love this image (one I don't have yet) and the black Doohickey border. Amazing layout too. Hope everything is going okay for you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. STUNNING!!!! Bron your colouring is amazing. I love everything about this card.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Bron. Beautiful colouring and embellishment. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs