Monday 8 August 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps - Spinks and Spooks Collection - Lil Pinkette Haunting Robot Timmy

Hi everyone today I am excited to bring you a preview of Spinks and Spooks Collection - Lil Pinkette Haunting Robot Timmy from Tickled Pink Stamps.

When making my card the biggest problem I had was trying to make it scary as they are just so darn cute I couldnt. Also as you know we do not really celebrate Halloween in Australia so making these style cards are always a challenge for me.  I ended up deciding rather than going the scary spooky option I would play on the cuteness of the image. I have also come up with a few sentiments which I have used on this card and my other card I will have for you in a few days. 

Anyhow here is my card:


Now this would not be a Tickled Pink release without some prizes. So make sure you pop over to the blog, check out the other awseome cards and read about how you can enter to win some prizes.

I am going to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today to look at my card. I will be back later in the week with another preview card for you.

Until next time xoxo


7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous image and card Bron!! You're right, he's way too cute to be scary. I love the way you've coloured him and the distressed background is perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Bron :)
    WOWSERS! Such a fantastic card you made using cute Timmie :) Stunning colouring and amazing details :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow you did a great job with this little guy. I would have been completely stumpified!! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fabulous cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOOWWW!
    This is so AMAZINGLY STUNNNG!
    You've totally rocked this theme! Loved how you've used the stamp, your card is so cool, and still so very gorgeous. A perfect card for a little boy! :) Absolutely brilliant! :)

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bron this card totally rocks! I love the cute factor- so fits these images even if they are Halloween :) Gorgeous coloring too!
    xx Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just perfect with the colors and the details! Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs