Friday 16 September 2011

Lil Christmas Pinkette - Faith

Hi again I am here to show you another of the new Pinkette Stamps from Tickled Pink Stamps - Lil Christmas Pinkette Faith.....

Hopefully you have been checking into Tickled Pink Stamps to see the other previews and are enjoying them as much as I am.

Once again I have chosen non traditional papers/colours for my card and even decided to go an transperancy paper for my base card. Not sure if the photo will show it too well..


I added some puff paint to under her feet to make fake snow but have to admit that perhaps I was a little heavy handed and it ended up a lot fluffier than normal...oh well..

I know I say this all the time but honestly take the time to stop by the TPS blog to check out the other creations on show and to see how you can win Faith!

Thanks for stopping by, I will be back again in a few days with another preview.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs