Sunday 18 September 2011

Lil Christmas Pinkette Pippa

I'm back again with my last preview card for the Tickled Pink Stamps Lil Christmas Pinkette range and today I have Pippa to show you. I always love the Pippa images as there is something about her hair I like!

This card is using my favorite of the new Christmas papers I picked up and although they are not traditional they are not way out there either. I love the snowmen just sooo cute.



I coloured Pippa really lightly to match in with the light tones of the tag. The swirls I had sitting in my stash and I just painted them lightly with cream. I also added so smudging with the cream pain to the edges of the Tag. Very simplistic Tag but these Pinkettes are just too cute to cover up with heavy embellishments. I have also decided this year that I need to make simpler Christmas cards as I always stress out with getting them all done in time.

Now don't forgot to stop by TPS blog to see how you can win Pippa and to see the other Pinkettes that have been previewed this week and to find out when you can get your hands on some of them. I hope you have enjoyed these previews and look forward to seeing these Pinkette's pop up over blog land.

Thanks for stopping by today, until next time

2 comments:

  1. Woww that is a beautiful tag Bron!
    Looks so wonderful!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous tag Bron! I love the muted colours of the paper and you've coloured the image perfectly to go with it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs