Saturday 1 October 2011

Pink RIbbon Lil Pinkette Hope Preview

Today is a special post as I had a privilege to make a card using the new Pink Ribbon Lil Pinkette Hope. Kelly the owner of Tickled Pink Stamps has had some images created  which will be in digital format only and sold at $1.00 each with all the proceeds being donated to pink ribbon. I believe that there are also some sentiments to go with them as well.

When doing some reading on breast cancer whilst making my card I came across the saying which I have inserted into the card that Hope is holding...Pink - Not just a colour of a ribbon but a  symbol of Hope..



Now stop by the TPS Blog and look at the other DT creations and I hope that by the end of the release you have stopped by the store and brought an image and donated to such a wonderful cause.

During my reading on encouraging words to say to breast cancer patients I  learnt that there are a few words that are  like a mantra in the breast cancer community so I would like to leave you with them today....

 hope...faith...courage...strength...
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bron~
    Such a sweet card, love the colors they are so perfect and those papers you used are so pretty too.... cute image.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beaiutiful make Bron and what a wonderful thing for Kelly to do. I will get over there to buy a digi or two. This is a cause very dear to my heart as my lovely aunt died from breast cancer at the age of just 40. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs