Tuesday 15 November 2011

Mad for Markers - Anything Goes

Good morning I hope you are all well. Just a quick post for me today as still not feeling 100% which has not been helped by the fact that I knocked my head yesterday leaving myself dizzy, vomiting and concussed! Only I could do that.

Anyhow this fortnight at Mad for Makers we have an easy challenge - anything goes. As I am still trying to get christmas cards made i decided to make another chrissie card. I used the gorgeous Elf from Make it Crafty they are so much fun to colour.



Really happy with the brightness and lush colours of my card.

Now don't forget to go and check out the Mad for Markers Blog each day for fresh inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by , until next time

1 comment:

  1. Yike Bron~
    Hope you are A-okay! Did you go and check out your head? I just love your elf card, and the colours are delish in flavors..... great layout too. Okay, so you better go and take an easy.....
    hugs:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs