Tuesday 6 December 2011

Maggie Lovers Challenges - Aussie Christmas

I'm sorry my post is a few days late but I had it set in blogger and it did not post and then I just have not had a chance till now to get it posted.

It's time for a new challenge at Maggie Lovers Challenges and this time we want to see your Aussie Christmas Cards. By now most of you would know that Bron has organised her own exclusive Tilda called Koala Hugs Tilda and it was with this stamp in mind that she created the theme for this current challenge.

So I have gone for earthy colours and my flower with sentiment in it actually to me represents the sun.



So what are you waiting for...start creating!

Thanks for stopping by today until next time

3 comments:

  1. Super duper cute Bron~
    Love all the Tilda's you do, you just know how to spike her up....this one with the Koala is just adorable.... great color/combo and love the embellies and layout on this card...
    Awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how sweet is this?! Love Tilda with her little koala and the die-cut trees are lovely.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Bron, lovely colours and I adore your sun lol, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs