Tuesday 28 February 2012

R's & RV's at Mad for Markers

Aaaaaaa silly blogger for some reason it has deleted all my text from the post. So lets try again!

I hope you are all well today and if in Melbourne did not get washed out! talk about extremes with the weather!

I have not made a DT Card from Mad for Markers yet this year due to family things that happened at the start of the year so this is my first Mad of Markers Card this year.

Our current challenge is to use copic markers R's & RV's. I loved this challenge as there have been so many wonderful variations and combinations learnt along the way.

Not a huge amount of colouring in this card but as you see not a huge amount to colour! In saying that though 90% of the coloured image is using the R's.


So the copics I have used are:
Hair - E37, E35, E33 & E31
Skin E00, E11, E21, R20, R11
Mat/blanket R59, R85, R83 & R81
Bunny - W5, C3, C1 & R000

This card was made for very special friends of ours so I wanted it to be special.

Now in case you have not heard it is birthday month for Mad for Markers. It has been 2 years since Sammi opened  the business. Congrats to Sammi on her achievement. If you are on facebook be sure to like the Mad for Markers page as there is lots of prizes going daily and be sure to stop by the store blog  to check out the giveaways too. If you need any copic markers or some stamps be sure to pop by the store and have a browse.

That is it for me today. Thank you for stopping by, until next time xoxox

8 comments:

  1. Gosh I wish I could colour like you this is just so beautiful and such a pretty image and super papers! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bron, this is so gorgeous and very special! The image is just adorable and your colouring is fab. Love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so Cute ! Love the whole card just beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is such a gorgeous card, and am sure your special friends will be very proud to receive it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwww! OMG this is so super sweet!! Just luuuv this color combo and the whole layout. I should throw this is my "baby cards" file cuz this is gooooood! As tough as things have been for you (and I can't even imagine) I am glad to see you back. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is STUNNING Bron! I just love everything!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome colouring Bron, it's just gorgeous! You're on fire this week with all your posts. You go girl!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...what a fab creation! It´s soooooo cute!
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog and YES...I love the colours so much...NOW! ;-))

    xoxo nadine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs