Thursday 8 March 2012

Previewing Lil French Lolita Lilith

Hands up who is loving this new release at Tickled Pink Stamps! ME!!!!!! Did you see Aussie Kellita yesterday?

Today I get to share with you Lil French Lolita Lilith. As soon as I saw her I could not wait to colour her up. I had "It wasn't me" in my head when I was making the card but how do you put that into a sentiment. I decided to be a bit boring and use the greeting "Happy Birthday to you" but did it in french. Anyhow that is enough waffling here is my card:



See told you there is something about this Lilith that makes you think ooo I have to have her!!

Now be sure to pop by the Tickled Pink Blog and check out the other amazing cards and to find out how you could win this little cutie.

I will be back tomorrow with another preview for this release then back on the 11th for a blog hop. Hope to see you then

Anyhow thanks for stopping by today, until next time


7 comments:

  1. Awesome card Bron, just love the image, she is really specatcular! Hugs Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image and your colouring! The DP is perfect. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Bron ~
    This is my fav....love your colouring on this card...
    Cute image and perfectly done....
    This card rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this new image, perfect french girl ! Superb card !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your card, cute image too! Kim (kim.scrapper@yahoo.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs