Sunday 13 January 2013

First Challenge Back at Magnolia Down Under Challenges for 2013

Good morning everyone

I hope you have all had a wonderful festive season spending it in whatever way makes you happy. 

This week is our first challenge for 2013 at Magnolia Don Under Challenges and we have decided to ease our way back into challenges but not making it too difficult and having the theme flowers. 

I have decided to start my year with something a little different and have made a project rather than a card. I have decided I want to try and do more of this in 2013 so I can decorate my new crafting space.... 


I went and made an actual flower! My daughter has now decided she loves it and wants to claim it for her room...Or as she says oh mum you can make this into a card by adding a circle card on the back! I think I have a little crafter o my hands!

So there you have it my first MDUC Card this year. I really hope you make the time to join us this week.

Please make sure you visit our blog as there is as always delicious eye candy there for you to drool over. 

Many thanks for stopping by and having a look today, I really appreciate every visitor that I receive. 

Until next time 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bron, happy new year!

    This is so pretty I'm not surprised your daughter wanted it! Your colouring looks gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bron! ❤
    Oh wow sweetie! This is adorable! Totally see where your daughter is coming from and why she tried to claim it for her own room ;) I would too ;)
    The flower looks so real - cool effect! Tilda is stunningly inked!

    Stay safe! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh bron this is soooo gorgeous! i love your shading on her and the colours are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so pretty, Bron! Love the sweet ribbon and flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs