Tuesday 7 May 2013

Zoe Celebrates

Good morning everyone today I am with you to share my latest Make it Craft project.

You might guess by my title that I am using the gorgeous image, Zoe Celebrates. I have always loved this image but for some silly reason I have never used it. Well I finally gave in and got and started to colour and boy and I pleased I did I just loved colouring her up. 

Zoes excited

How could you  not not love this image. 
So I hope I have inspired you to try something different or to take the plunge and buy that image you have been wanting for ages!
 Make it Crafty Products:
Dont forget Zoe is discontinuing her Chippies so best you get over there and stock up!
Copics Used:
Hair, E99, Y24, Y20
Skin - E00, E11, E21 & R20
Top - V99, V95, V93 & V91
Pants - B99, B95, B93 & B32
Thanks for taking the time to stop by today 

3 comments:

  1. OMG She is STUNNING! Love her hair and the folds in her top amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous bron! i just love the colouring on her...the hair and pleats are amazing!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! totally amazing hair and pleats, your colouring is beautiful, hugs Sara xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs