Wednesday 29 January 2014

Getting Play

Hello everyone......I  know it has been a very long time since I lasted posted but I just find these days with being able to quickly share on facebook I just don't pop in here as often....Also obviously we have had I quickly share on facebook and think I will blog that later but later never seems to come!
 
It is nearly the end of the school holidays here which will hopefully also mean more routine.  have also cut back on work a little so I will now have more time to craft again. I look forward to a new year crafting!
 
Today I am sharing with you a card I have made using the MIC Image, Skating Tress. isn't she adorable. In fact this whole range of images are perfect for the age my daughter is at so I can see I will be using these a bit this year.
 
 
I am not sure that I have finished it off too well this card. I tried to embellish but I think I should have kept it CAS.
 
So hopefully, all going well,  you will be seeing me pop up more often this year!
 
Thanks for stopping by, until next time xoxox
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs